Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ruxpin64
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  22:59:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought ide share my progress with peeps,
Mr hobbes is lookin very handsome after his shed very pleased, also the scars on his belly look a lot better after his shed so hopefuly they will fade away after a few more, its amazing how much healthier he looks after just 7 or 8 weeks.
His weights goin up, I'm not sure how fast it should but he now weighs 585g empty from 536 when I got him. Hopefuly he shall eat tonight now that he has shed, I don't forsee any problems as he seems nice and active and very climby lol.
I'm also glad that he's settled in and seems to enjoy being handled and always wants to explore and climb about,
I'm so happy that I chose to take him on despite his problems, can't have wished for a snake with a better personality, :)
Really annoyed my laptops broke as I really wanna post some pics but hopefuly that will be fixed soon.
Anyway thanks to all for the advice over the last few weeks. :)

Ash.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  07:49:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good news Ash

Go to Top of Page

ruxpin64
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  09:20:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spoke too soon, he turned his nose up at dinner. Left it in his house overnight but still there.
May leave him a few more days and try him on a smaller item. See if that interests him more. To be fair last feed after his shed wasn't for 4-5 days after. So maybe he just needs a lil time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000