Spots?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LuiBlu
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  02:20:04  Show Profile  Visit LuiBlu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey. I was wondering if anyone happens to stumble across this, could you let me know if this is a particular type of morph or if it's just a normal royal that happens to have spots... He's my new baby, just wondering if he's a morph or not as I haven't seen many normal royals with these kind of markings. The spots are perfect wee circles right down his back and none of them merge into any of his other markings.

He's beautiful, if I do say so myself. lol.

What'd you think?

Lui x

0.1.0 Royal Python - 'Vicodin'

Edited by - LuiBlu on 21/12/2009 02:22:47

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  06:52:44  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A very nice normal, welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page

char3190
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  10:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My normal Royal has a few of those, but eventually the merge just about half way down her body.
Yours is beautiful though

Go to Top of Page

LuiBlu
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  11:23:58  Show Profile  Visit LuiBlu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you :) I love him. Glad to know he's normal actually, it's what i wanted. Start on the morphs a bit later on.

Kuri is beautiful!

Glad to be here guys :)

Go to Top of Page

LuiBlu
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  21:45:34  Show Profile  Visit LuiBlu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, just thought i'd pop back in and let you know that i took V to Pro Exotics and 'he' is actually a she! They had a guy in evaluating some of his morphs and he seen V and said that she's a Granite.

Is that the name for a normal? Or is that a morph? Ucht either way i'm happy!

x

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  22:30:29  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Granite is a morph which yours is not, sorry.

http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php/ball-pythons/granite-ball-python.html

Go to Top of Page

LuiBlu
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  01:13:13  Show Profile  Visit LuiBlu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool. I just get confused when the pro's start talking morphs. lol. I'm 100% new to the Royal life. It's all good though - I'm just proud to be at the beginning of this wee adventure. I'm sure I'll get to know a few people on here and learn more each time.

Thanks for your input. Just good to know what exactly I've got, can't be going in blind, you know? haha.

x

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000