Price of 3 years old spider royals??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sash
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2009 :  16:19:08  Show Profile  Click to see Sash's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What sort of price can I expect to pay for a Female spider royal at least 2 years old, preferrably 3 years old.
Also what are the chances of being able to get one.
I want to put her in with my normal female royal, after she has her babies. I would consider a male but would prefer a female. I have looked at other morphs and spider is one of my favourites and I think it should be in my price range, (£500).
I like the butter, genetic stripe, pinstripe,pastel jungle,spider bumblebee,spider fire, spider butter bee, woma, clown, clown pastel, classic jungle, and inferno are all nice too and I would consider them. I'm not sure what the prices are though. I could probably stretch to £600

I can ask my local exotics man but I am not going up there for at least a few days. My normal royal is there being made pregnant, by one of his lemon pastel snakes not him lol.

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2009 :  22:18:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont know about prices but i wouldnt cohabit any snakes together..regardless of their sexes.. imo the risks are too big

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2922

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page

Sash
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2009 :  15:26:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sash's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i dont know about prices but i wouldnt cohabit any snakes together..regardless of their sexes.. imo the risks are too big

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2922

I am prepared for all of that don't worry. I have a viv ready just incase they need to be seperated and for quarantine, before putting them together. I know alot of people who cohabit Royals and some royals with corns just fine. I am having a bigger viv made for them so they can get there fat bums in.
I may change my mine about cohabiting anyway, I have the extra viv that will be lying around doing nothing lol.
The reason why I wanted another female is because they usually grow bigger and are less likely to fast in the winter.
I am going to order the viv to be made this week so I will speak to the guy at the exotics shop he is very good. He keeps hundreds of snakes his burmese and reticulated pythons are rather large for me though. I can always have a stack of three vivs made, one for each snake and one for the beardies.

Thanks for posting that though, although I already know the risks of cohabiting, others may not and it doesn't harm to bring it to their attention.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2009 :  17:36:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For an adult female you're looking at around £1000.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000