Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brookehamiltonx
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  20:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everybody its me again
i am going down to neon gecko tomorrow to collect cleo's viv. its wooden & has some glass on it & looks great this tank is something i am going to take lots of time & money & effort into & i am going to try my very hardest to make it the ultimate enviroment for an adult female royal python. Now, the actual quetion since it is only tomorow, i am going to just use the decor in her faunarium for the time being, and gradually get more stuff. Does anybody know where i could find some good looking decorational stuff for her viv, links would be great oh and, if this helps, i'm going for a sort of rainforest, tropical theme ideas asap please thanks in advance, brooke & cleo xxxxx

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  22:00:51  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not an African hole in the ground?

ebay
Dunelm Mill
Local park

Go to Top of Page

brookehamiltonx
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  12:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol nope, not an African hole in the ground ha! well i just thought most people on the web have that sort of design & most of the snakes look happy in their enviroments is that allright :-o
oh & my room has low light & i was wondering wether i could put a light going across the top of the tank, for viewing purposes only ?x

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000