New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbsmog
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  20:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had Ba'al 6 days and it's been 2 weeks since his last feed. I know he wouldn't have starved if I'd left him a few more days but he's been out and about constantly since he arrived, no hiding or shying from me during water changes, so I decided to feed him today.

I defrosted his rat pup (then warmed it with a hairdryer), popped it in a feeding tub and then put Ba'al and his coconut hide in the tub too! I closed it up & I left him on a quiet dark shelf fully expecting him to ignore the rat completely.

10 minutes later the rat was gone and my 'in your face' Royal was coasting around the tub, probably looking for more grub! He went back in the RUB no problems at all.

I'm so chuffed. I know this doesn't mean there won't be feeding problems eventually but I'm just glad the first one went so smoothly.

xx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles) 1.0.0 Royal Python (Ba'al), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

brookehamiltonx
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  01:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well done. and good luck on continuing the feeding

Go to Top of Page

brookehamiltonx
Hatchling

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  01:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
loving the name Ba'all btws aswell ha :P

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  09:55:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well done.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000