Wanted Normal Royal Python
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hiper2009
Yearling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  22:52:29  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I am after a Normal Royal Python , I would prefer a hatchling , Im from Leicester - EastMidlands.

Could some one please note how much this would cost me.

Kind Regards Ash.

0.0.1 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.

Edited by - hiper2009 on 12/01/2010 22:52:45

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  22:58:42  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Could some one please note how much this would cost me

depends if you're buying CB or CF (CF are cheaper) and where you're buying from, shop prices are, well shop prices lol, breeder prices will be less, show prices at the end of the day will be rock bottom and private sales will be somewhere inbetween all of that lol

not sure if there's any regional variation on pricing, or if availability affects prices (in theory fewer specimens available should mean higher prices)

but generally i think you should expect to pay £25 to £50 but anyone that's recently bought a hatchie royal please feel free to correct me!

plus it's a little early for hatchies, you're more likely to find 09 juvies avaialble.............

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
692 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  23:03:27  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
for-
-CB male upto £50 or so
-CB female upto £90 or so
-CF unsexed around £25-40

for a grown on royal a little more.

1.0.0 western hognose 1.1.0 royals 2.1.0 corn snake
Go to Top of Page

reptilekeeper1992
Yearling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  23:20:55  Show Profile  Click to see reptilekeeper1992's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My royal was £80

CB 2009 Female
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Yearling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  23:46:46  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Could some one please note how much this would cost me

depends if you're buying CB or CF (CF are cheaper) and where you're buying from, shop prices are, well shop prices lol, breeder prices will be less, show prices at the end of the day will be rock bottom and private sales will be somewhere inbetween all of that lol

not sure if there's any regional variation on pricing, or if availability affects prices (in theory fewer specimens available should mean higher prices)

but generally i think you should expect to pay £25 to £50 but anyone that's recently bought a hatchie royal please feel free to correct me!

plus it's a little early for hatchies, you're more likely to find 09 juvies avaialble.............

Thanks Alison , Whats a CF ? Captive Farm ? My local reptile store have a CB09 Royal normal for £45 but i want a CB10 And dont mind waiting a couple of months for one as i still need to buy a Thermostat for the royal collection as i can't connect the heat source to the cornsnakes thermostat as they need different temps ,

I have read the Royal Caresheet, but it does not state if females grow bigger then the males im not fussed what i get. Also a hatchling uses a heatmatt for the first 12months is this correct or can they go stright on to a heatbulb ?

0.0.1 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2010 :  23:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine was £130, captive bred 09, unsexed.. roughly 18"

starting to think i got ripped, but still, worth every penny!

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2010 :  20:15:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they are better off on heatmats when they are smaller..mine are on heatmats still at the moment but they are rather small for their age bless em

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2010 :  20:32:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there juvies around £60 in essex have not been abel to fined a hatch myself if anyone knows of any in essex that would be great thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000