New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

337smile
Yearling

296 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  12:33:41  Show Profile  Click to see 337smile's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The rat pups were about 9g. She moved on to mice of about 12g, now she is eating 15g mice.
Go to Top of Page

Brent09
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  21:02:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May be a bit late in the thread but I'd like to correct Gingerpony in saying that Corns ARE nocturnal :P lol
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  21:26:23  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, most Corns are Diurnal. You see them a lot more during the day than you would a Royal.

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  10:52:57  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Glad to see all is sorted. Just goes to show the initial shock can make you get alarmed, but a bit of patience and all is ok :)

There are some good threads on the darkside posted by wildlifewarrior with regards to rehydration etc, worth a read

Go to Top of Page

Brent09
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  20:41:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep a few Corns and I have a Royal too and my Corns only really come out at night, same as the Royal, it's very rare they come out during the day.
I've seen alot the same and asked about it in my local reptile shop, they're nocturnal.
Go to Top of Page

lilruthie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  23:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all been readin the thread and i got to say my partner has a corn snake he's about 18mnths old and have to say he his out day n night lol so wat does that make him??? i have a royal python 6 weeks old but to early to say but she tends to cum out alot in the day time hangin in her tree branch but hides away in her hide early evening xxx

hugs ruthie

Hugs lilruthie xxx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000