New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  21:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it is with deep regret i have a 1 year old royal python for sale.

he is a good feeder and strikes a medium weaner every week and sheds well.

he is used to being handled and has never showed any sign of aggresion

as i said it is with regret that i have to sell him, but i have just been diagnosed with an illness that prevents me from working ( and im only 28 ) i am totally gutted.

as some of you know i have 2 royals, but due to the lack of funds i can only afford to keep 1. i can afford to feed them but if they both needed vets i would not have the money to take them both, and i dont want to keep both on the of chance they dont have to go as i dont think that is fair to either of them.

i must stress that who ever buys my lovely royal must be sure they are going to keep him as its not fair that i have to let him go so he deserves a home where he can settle and be happy.
it was suggested to me that i see if a pet shop wants him but i would rather meet his fiinal owner

i was looking for about £50 i was thinking of letting him go to a good home for free but if i can get the money for him i would put it into savings for my other royal incase of any medical treatment in the future.

should mention im in southampton but could possibly arrange delivery if its not to far

many thanks

mat

anton
Snake Mite

26 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  20:02:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe a long shot but i dont suppose the royal is still for sale
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: