Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  07:43:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well the one i made is the one i used for pictures.

and when people came round to collect i already had there's made.

but my 2 brother in laws have asked if im selling mine, i said no and made them one each.

also my mate who runs a pet shop came round and saw it and has asked for a couple to put in his shop, as he already has a few rabbit hutches a month from me

mat
Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  10:57:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow nice one, mind telling us how much your selling them for?

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  11:00:37  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Excellent news mate. Have you put an ad up on the dark side as well yet? As long as you keep on top of the orders you could do well out of this .

Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  13:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with PW. looks like things are going well, and there is definetly the potential for it to get better :)

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  21:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pfleming

wow nice one, mind telling us how much your selling them for?

up til now ive been selling them between 100 and 120,

ive been looking around the shops and the vivs down my way vary from 85 -100 for a standard 3ft and the stands for about 60 -70.

me mate who has the shop bought 2 for 100 each, but ive sold another today for 110.

as of yet ive only been selling 3 ft ones but of course i can make any size

i seem to be getting alot of interest at 110 for viv and stand so i may just see how it goes at that price, i reckon 60 for viv and 50 for stand.

i have not put a post on the dark side as im not sure what the darkside is lol, well i know its a rep forum but i dont know what its called so if you guys have a link that would be fantastic.

i can also arrange delivery providing its reasonably local to me.

i am gonnna write a proper post and put it in the correct section so its easier for peeps to find.

to be honest i should have started a while ago , i did think about it but wasnt sure what the market was like, ive been making and selling rabbit hutches for about 2 years that i sell in shops and markets so i shoulda started early last year realy,

thanks for the info guys

mat

Edited by - matty198111 on 14/02/2010 21:27:19
Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2010 :  12:51:55  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@ £60 a viv I would have bought about 6 off you if I had known. Might still buy 2 or 3, just the distance that scuppers it...

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2010 :  15:17:00  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's handy to know that you build and you're only just up the road in Southampton. I know who to call now when it comes to building something a bit beyond my ability. Might need your help with a hatchling rack at some point in the not too distant if I can't figure it out

Go to Top of Page

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2010 :  20:47:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

It's handy to know that you build and you're only just up the road in Southampton. I know who to call now when it comes to building something a bit beyond my ability. Might need your help with a hatchling rack at some point in the not too distant if I can't figure it out

lol no worrys.

im just in the middle of building a cabin bed for me lad, but i probally gonna build a bus or something at the bottom of it not sure yet, see how the mood takes me lol
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2010 :  18:14:11  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matty198111

quote:

lol no worrys.

im just in the middle of building a cabin bed for me lad, but i probally gonna build a bus or something at the bottom of it not sure yet, see how the mood takes me lol

Do you want my pattern for a bosc viv? It's 6' x 3' x 3' so a single bed will easily fit on top and you'd get to have a monitor lizard in your collection. Everyone's a winner .

Go to Top of Page

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2010 :  20:15:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

lol no worrys.

Do you want my pattern for a bosc viv? It's 6' x 3' x 3' so a single bed will easily fit on top and you'd get to have a monitor lizard in your collection. Everyone's a winner .

pmsl

yes mate that is a great idea, i would do that tomorrow, but she who must be obeyed has just said if i do then she will pack my bags lol, so as much as i would like to its not worth the pain lol
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2010 :  08:13:51  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

lol no worrys.

pmsl

yes mate that is a great idea, i would do that tomorrow, but she who must be obeyed has just said if i do then she will pack my bags lol, so as much as i would like to its not worth the pain lol

lol. Worth a try. You could always build two and keep her in the other one .

Go to Top of Page

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2010 :  10:39:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol good idea.

now to find some 6 inch hardened steel sheets
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2010 :  15:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

If you're still making them in a few months I'll be in the market for a 6 x 2.5, but wouldn't need a stand. It'd need to be couriered up here though.

where abouts is up here

mat

North Cumbria, almost Scotland.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page