Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lee
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  19:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys and gals...

Dont know if you remember me, but I posted a few months back, with some problems and photo's of my royal Amy. She had a burn due to the bad condition she was kept in before I got her, and I was a novice. I still pop on from time to time, but have been busy with other projects.

2010 update.
She is in perfect health, still has the scar, but I quite like that now as it reminds me how far she (and me) have come since I picked her up. She feeds every 5 - 7 days without fail, sheds well and consistently and is active (if I get up early enough to see her) My 3 kids all love her, and all say they want a snake when they get older.

I just wanted to let you guys, especially BE, wolfspirit and others I forget lol, that I owe you a huge thankyou for the advice, tips and tricks you gave me when I first posted on here. I received great practical advice which was far greater than anything I got from the previous owner or petshops.

I would advise anyone looking into owning a royal, or new to owning one to come on here for all the advice they need.

Thanks once again.

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  19:35:56  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
really nice to know you're both doing so well now, thanks for the update
and you don't have to have a problem with your snake to be part of the community on here

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  20:03:54  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great news Lee

Go to Top of Page

pfleming
Yearling

247 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2010 :  23:52:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats great news, glad to hear the royals got a great loving home now, great work lee.

0.0.1 Royal Python!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000