I'm happy today.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filardimarg2
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  16:45:50  Show Profile  Click to see filardimarg2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have been to see my little royal today, she has been with a friend because i couldn't get her to feed. She has been there for a little over 2 months now, she is now taking 2 fluffs every 5 days or so. I will be able to have her home in the next 2/3 weeks if she continues to feed like this.
I'm really pleased about that.

Marg.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  19:37:14  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice one

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2010 :  21:07:18  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am happy for you that is good news

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  19:25:58  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i bet thats a weight off ur mind x x

Go to Top of Page

filardimarg2
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  15:58:59  Show Profile  Click to see filardimarg2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well things have changed now, i am not having my young royal back again, Ty, my friend, isn't happy with her, she didn't continue to feed well, so Ty said he will let me have any other snake in that he has in exchange.
It is a shame but i am pleased as i do get very worried if they don't feed, so it is for the best all round really.
Marg.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000