Had a small Escape Attempt today...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kylashnikov
Hatchling

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  17:55:13  Show Profile  Visit Kylashnikov's Homepage  Click to see Kylashnikov's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As I was changing Dorians water he thought it'd be a laugh to try and get out of his Vivarium.

I'm assuming this means he's feeling a little more confident now... But sadly after three feed attempts he has yet to eat. :(

Trying to get him back in was a slight struggle, he's a lot stronger than he looks and I tried to guide him in as opposed to using excess force.

Edited by - Kylashnikov on 25/03/2010 17:56:35

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  18:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there well saved thay are crafty don't take your eyes off. I have a handy little tool some may frown on it but if you go to BQ thay sell a very handy long rad roller arm no sharp edges nice a round and long and strong just to be used as a guide.
very handy after feeding you dont want to handle them. Sometimes they will curl around it just leave it in the viv till thay uncoil
it does'nt seem to bother them it's handy having it just in case he trys to do another brake for it.
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2010 :  00:00:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha royals keep you on your toes dont they!

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000