Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  13:02:52  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
beautiful

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  13:05:38  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
soz very obvious and beautiful , B/E did you get my email the other day ??

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  14:15:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, I don't think I've had one unless it went to spam, which e-mail address of mine did you use?

theblackecho@msn.com

Blackecho@rocketmail.com

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  18:27:27  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i used the top one !

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  19:06:45  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, haven't received anything to either, feel free to resend

Go to Top of Page

dmc
Snake Mite

Ireland
18 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  19:36:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im far from a snake expert and i only heard of this wobble head disorder thing by reading thru this site and then looked it up on youtube because i couldnt picture wat people were explaining but when i viewed some videos on youtube i was really disturbed by the fact people actually want to breed these snakes? is there any proof that this disorder isnt uncomfortable or painful? if this was any other breed of animal/reptile it would be branded cruelty. this may sound terrible but if it was a human behaving this way they would be deemed handycapped or disabled im sorry!

dc
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
812 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  18:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has really put me off getting one now because it was the spider morph I was looking for. I didn't know that there were inbred problems with snakes. Are there any other morphs that have problems?

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons (Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Gecko (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Fudge, Sox, Raven & Titch)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
692 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  18:53:53  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im not sure but think there is problems with boa morphs but think it is being breed out unlike spider morphs

1.0.0 western hognose 1.1.0 royals 2.1.0 corn snake
Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  22:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not all spiders have a noticable wobble. and out of the many spiders i have seen ,none of them showed any noticable wobble and they have been at different ages. as said above the you tube footage is very extreme. Don't let the possiblilty of a problem put you of just look around more. if you do see one in a store, visit it a few times and try and get a really good look, ask if you handle the snake and make your own assesments then.

If you wanted to buy a new car and wanted a mini. would you just buy the first one you looked at? or if that mini had a noisey engine would it put you of all mini's?

Sorry if i seem like i'm ranting a bit, but i think you would be much happier if you at least seen a few and made a judgement on the individual snake.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

Edited by - spor on 10/05/2010 22:20:19
Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  06:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If a rough engine was a common problem with minis then no, I wouldnt buy one.

Plus youre comparing a living animal to a car, totally different things. You can discuss whats morally right when breeding cars can you?

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000