Age? & Weight
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  21:20:50  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can any one put me on the right path is it poss to roughly estamte the age of a royal on lenght and weigh based on food in take ? reason i ask is i have just brought a lovely looking female who even thought the man was able to tell me most things about her feeding, shed and tempermate but not her age he said she has had 3 homes and each time the kids have lost interst she seemed to have been pasted around a family so to speak, guessing from handling today i would guess she is over 2000g and at least 5 1/2 ft she is huge , a little head shy also .

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  22:16:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry but its impossible to answer.

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  22:17:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, no way to tell im afraid.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  07:16:45  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Several years probably.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  11:16:25  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok thanks guys cant wait to get her next week will post piccys after taken her weight and lenght and an all over check x x i think min of 7yrs to 14 dont know why but i just do lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000