New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  09:17:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The MINUTE i move out of the family home [damn student debts ] i WILL be getting one of these. I've had my eye on one in a local rep store and keep getting him out for a cuddle. I.MUST.HAVE.HIM.! Or if he's been sold [more than likely], then a different one. But i do need a dwarf burm. They're just so pretty

[Picture from the dark side, using as an example]

0.1.0 Albino Nelson's Milk Snake (Strawbs)
0.1.0 Royal Python (Velvet)

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  11:31:06  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
please can you tell me wat the dark side is alot of people mention it but no one says wat it is ??

Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  12:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The dark side is the RFUK forum, simply because pretty much every thread turns into an argument of some sort...

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Edited by - boze on 30/04/2010 12:10:02
Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  12:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mischang

please can you tell me wat the dark side is alot of people mention it but no one says wat it is ??

reptileforums.co.uk, and yes, boze is right, they can be very argumentative. They see asking for advice / a question to be answered as a weakness instead of a positive thing [that people actually WANT to learn]. They can be quite deamening. Which is why this forum's better, there're people here who are highly experienced, and others which are complete newbies, but nobody gets treated unfairly or with prejudice.

TRP ftw!

0.1.0 Albino Nelson's Milk Snake (Strawbs)
0.1.0 Royal Python (Velvet)
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  12:31:59  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
RFUK is probably the largest reptile forum around currently, but because of that there are a lot of idiots on there. There is some very good information, but it can be hard to find amongst all the dross. Whereas on here, its more friendly and the helpful information seems easier to find.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  22:44:37  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes i see and i have come across it lol thats the one that confused me so i joined here u really have to read between the lines on there dont ya

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000