A new little girl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  23:06:44  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today we brightened up an otherwise dull miserable bank holiday weekend by acquiring a new royal to our collection, she is a CB09 Black pastel royal with beautiful colours and markings and currently in quarantine away from our other snakes, pictures will follow as soon as she has settled :)

Edited by - Robert on 29/05/2010 23:09:02

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  23:24:32  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats where did u get her from .

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  09:18:31  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice one

Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  20:19:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats. look forward to seeing pics when settled in.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  22:57:36  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Steph I got her from Doncaster where I have bought all my pythons so far

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  06:51:01  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know you were in the area Robert, where did you buy it?

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  09:31:38  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi BE, I live near Selby and bought it from Markham near Doncaster

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  11:09:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ah Markham, I was only there last weekend, Dave and Ray are good guys, but they know how to charge!

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  19:04:42  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was there on Saturday morning and yes they do but there is no other local supplier or breeder I have found around here, won't complain though because all the snakes I have bought have been healthy and done well so far except for the occaisional mite problem which I have sorted, perhaps we can meet up at Doncaster are you going to the June event ?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  19:07:23  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I was going to mention a possible mite problem (nothing confirmed, but suspicion). I will be at the Doncaster shows, yes

A few of us usually meet at the pub across the road from the Dome (next to the cinema) for lunch before going back in again after.

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  19:34:38  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Noticed the mites again on Tuesday last week they were bathing the snakes and wiping with Beaphar insect treatment, my black pastel is currently in quarantine and will be for a few weeks yet until I am happy she is clear of any mites and not showing symptoms of any other illness as I said earlier the snakes I have bought from there have turned out fine I am just very cautious to protect the ones I already have:) I will try and get across there and meet up with all from here who make it, it will be good to say hello and chat :)

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  20:58:08  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well my little girl has gone throigh her shed and also pooped and tonight she had her first meal so I am feeling a lot happier now, soon have her onto rats and putting a little bit of bulk on :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000