New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  21:02:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, few of Strawbs' viv. Bought her a little sandblasted grapevine & jungle vine to play with

Velvet's viv.. need to get involved with a few branches/plants. Did order a medium sandblasted grapevine for her but ended up giving it to Strawbs because it wasn't large enough to wedge in her viv.

Velvet feeding:

http://www.youtube.com/user/harrygirl27#p/a/u/0/Qjv-dKx-WLg

0.1.0 Albino Nelson's Milk Snake (Strawbs)
0.1.0 Royal Python (Velvet)

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  22:16:21  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
strawbs is sooooooooo pretty and cute bless her , wondered when u was coming bk on hehehe x

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  08:08:04  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i love strawbs strawberry in her viv, that is so cute. nice vivs you have there.

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  09:13:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

i love strawbs strawberry in her viv, that is so cute. nice vivs you have there.

Lol have i not been on for a while?

Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  09:17:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woops!!
Quoted wrong one
The above reply was for mischang!

reptiledanny- yuhh, saw it in Pets At Home, couldn't not buy it! She doesn't fit in it though, it's purely for aesthetic value! :)

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  19:50:48  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
not enough i missed ya chick lol , how did u come up wit there names as well ? x

Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  07:00:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha aww :D well stawbs because darren and i saw a resemblance with strawberries and cream.. and velvet because i wanted something feminine and her colouring/ pattern looked kinda soft when she was a bubba :) what about yours?

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  14:07:03  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ah thats so sweet well Sid cause of Sid the snake boring lol bur he is so chillaxed it suited him like a little old man , Buddygaa was named by my 4 yr old no idea not a clue why , how or where , BIg moma cause she is over 3kg and nearly 5ft (aka Jill ) my partner wanted her to be called Jill as she reminded hinm of his ex the saddo he is - when he first got her out she kept striking at him then poohed on him so it sort of stuck , and Kingworm was named by my 8 yr becuz he was as thin as my little finger and the same lenght as a pen , he is about 2 ft now in 6 months hes a corn though .

Go to Top of Page

GirlHarry
Hatchling

United Kingdom
96 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  13:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mischang

ah thats so sweet well Sid cause of Sid the snake boring lol bur he is so chillaxed it suited him like a little old man , Buddygaa was named by my 4 yr old no idea not a clue why , how or where , BIg moma cause she is over 3kg and nearly 5ft (aka Jill ) my partner wanted her to be called Jill as she reminded hinm of his ex the saddo he is - when he first got her out she kept striking at him then poohed on him so it sort of stuck , and Kingworm was named by my 8 yr becuz he was as thin as my little finger and the same lenght as a pen , he is about 2 ft now in 6 months hes a corn though .

I love how children think. it's so interesting.
My mother and I were trying to explain to my [then] 2 year old sister that she no longer needs her dummy for bed time because the little babies want it now, and big girls don't need dummies. She agreed and went along with it. A few weeks later i bought some fish home with a new tank, and we gave my sister the job of naming the smallest fish, she chose "baby". It's funny that they really do hold on to what you say and pick up on things well. Sadly "Baby" passed away a couple of months ago and she recently asked me where "baby" had gone. I told her the babies were looking after her now. . . Maybe i should stop with the "babies have it" theme - i don't want her being scared of them incase they nick anything else :D haha

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  21:49:59  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thats funny lol , but ur right it is interesting how things come across to kids x x

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  15:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice vivs - iv got those sandblasted grapevines for my two although little one keeps falling off his and q just ignores his
strawbs is looking nice

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000