not fed for a while
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  11:01:17  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hiya all! had a few probs with sheba and very sporadic feeding.she hasnt fed properly since Ive had her. (was told at shop she had never missed a feed) i decided something in her viv was buggin her, so went back to basics, bought a faun and put in 2 hides waterbowl and bit of green, all on kitchen roll, left her for a week, only changin water, lo an behold 2 consecutive feeds, first time was 2 med mice, struck and eaten. 2nd was large mouse. Thats more than she has eaten in the whole 3 months i've had her. dunno what it is about the viv, maybe its too high for her. Its the exoterra glass one 18x18, never mind will have to get another reptile to inhabit it now! hubby can build me a new one for her! (he dont know yet but its gonna be a stack system, lots of room for new additions!) lol!

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  12:42:58  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats

A lot appear not to like the glass vivs, maybe a bit too open and they don't tend to hold heat as well as the plastic versions.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  12:48:26  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well done hun x

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  14:28:36  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good to hear,i was thinking of putting mine into a rub to see if he would eat again.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  15:48:37  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats !! always a pleasant feeling when they eat after a long break :)

Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  15:58:51  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! its a fantastic feeling when they eat again (gotta admit i did a little dance!) fingers crossed she keeps goin!

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  22:50:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to hear, and long my it continue

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal