Keeping charlie /Black echo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  10:17:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi blackecho, been checking up on the allergic reaction issue since your last comment was bugging me cause sure you was right,and read it myself many years ago.problem solved haven't handled charlie for a week.but found out its the pollen off my dog when running through the fields that im allegic to.Think that doctor needs to do some research on snakes.So charlie staying

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  11:43:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent news

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  15:45:18  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thats really good news, i didn't think you could be allergic to reps. bet your gald hes staying to

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  17:19:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks reptiledanny,yes iam hes a great royal,hes my first, been looking at all the differnt colors of royal,might find him a mate next year so i can get an albino royal, really like them theres loads i like but so expensive have to work my way up.What's the average price for a hatchling albino royal?
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  07:51:31  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think i was quoted about 500, maybe a bit less. i now how you feel about all the different morphs, i love them all, and cannot decide what morph to get as my first. i have 400 to spend which is annoying me as if i only had 100 i would get a normal, easy, but as i have so much to spend there is so many morphs i can buy with it, well, only about 5 but it's still alot of choice. i want to get them all, plus i keep thinking of breeding which i shouldn't be as this may be my last reptile for a while, parents baning me form getting more after this royal, which is y i am going donny, so i can look at them all and pick a morphs that i like the best.

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  09:11:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck when you go doncaster reptiledanny, yep 5 is still a big choice to choose from.poor you being banned ny parents,thankfully i dont have that prob, although my partner is not keen on snakes wont handle them,but easy for me cause shes got her place and i got mine plus she a great girl.Theres another doncaster one on 26th september so will try to make that one will see how far away it is from peterborough.I can just picture you lol going i have that one, nope that ones really nice,hang on a min thats really really nice but i do like the other one lol decisions decisions lol.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  09:42:04  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You're probably looking at around £450 for an Albino hatchling this year, although you may get lucky in classifieds and at shows.

Buy my pair and breed your own

Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  12:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol if i had £1,100 i would tell u what i have them breed them then pay u lol lol lol lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000