New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2010 :  23:39:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well my long wait is over and i finally collected my female spider to night. She is adorable (if i do say so my self)
Had a choice of a couple so i went for the more high white sides. will post a pic in photo section after i submit this thread.

But back to the title of the thread. Tony who was bring my spider over from the states gave me a good look and hold of the best part of alot of his order that came in. 48snakes he got shipped over in total. including a load of royal morphs.
Bumble bees, lesser Platnuim. Fires, lemon blasts, high contrast Albino, Pied, Spiders Mojaves, Ghost, Pastels, and hets for ghost and albino. etc etc etc. absolutley amazing.
It was like my own mini Donny show. He was loving it to and asking what I want him put aside for me. if you i had a disposal income large enough. if any lol.

He also brought over a good few close to breeding size female and male of a few different morphes. so looking forward to chatting to him a bout his breeding plan.

My wife and kids came as well which is great they love it and tony is great with the kids. it a reall show a tell experience and my 6yr old son of course wants to hold everything,lol....

Any way think that will have to be me for a while though. the wife has but the foot down and said thats it no more snakes. 9 is more than enough, Or if i do want something else then something has to go. ( she only added that second part as she fell in love with the lemon blast.)

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2010 :  12:10:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a great night, I'd have loved to have seen them myself.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  09:58:00  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I look forward to seeing the pics :)

Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  23:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry no pics taken.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake