help please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  15:54:43  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi i wanted to ask for some help i am thinking about doing a deal but no nothing about the morths. someone wants to do a deal with me they have 3 royals and just wanted to ask if there are a proper morth and what they are worth... 1 is a normal i am ok there its the other 2.

1 is a 08 het reverse stripe male they tell me that they have some paper work with it what ever that means??

2 is a 07 het albino male also with paperwork.

can you tell me what you think they mite be worth please..

thanks.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  17:09:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
1. Never heard of Reverse Stripe, do you mean Genetic Stripe?

2. ~£100 (but only worthwhile if you plan on breeding).

Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  17:26:19  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok cool i will find out. if it is a genetic what would that be worth??
Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  17:39:04  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok just found out that it is a genetic stripe.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  19:11:03  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Probably ~£200.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  19:12:13  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Again though, only worth it if you intend to breed.

Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  20:00:06  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
so do you think the 3 pythons with full setups as in wooden vivs lighting plus stats the lot for 4 adult leopard geckos plus 18 eggs in incubator and 4 hatchlings no viv with the geckos but i have rubs for the young ones and heat stripes.. i think i plan on keeping the pythons or maybe selling one on
Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  20:10:19  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here is a pic of the g-stripe dont know if it helps i cant tell looks normal to me lol

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad273/jembob22/1-2.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  20:49:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do I think what?

The het Albino and het Genetic Stripe will look normal as those genes are recessive, that's why I said they are only relevant if you are planning on breeding them.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  21:11:58  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would say not worth it lol maybe the 18 eggs and teh adult leos but not them all

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000