Royal and Equipment (£100)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  14:08:11  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is a royal I rescued last year. It is believed to be male although I never got it sexed as I had no plans on breeding and roughly 3 years old. He was a sorry sight when I first got him, But is now over 1000grams, feeding every 2 weeks on defrost small rats, could possably go up a size now? Also shedding well and pooping well.
VERY friendly and loves time outside the viv, was very timid when I got him now is very tame. I have no Idea if there is any hets, the bloke I got him off did not have a clue what a het was!

Im asking £100 for him as the amount of time that has gone into him, Also he will come with a large bulb guard, his favorite log hide and cool end tub! Some Fake plants and a dimming thremostat.

Feel free to come and meet him!
The reason for sale is Im expecting and my health is taking a turn for the worse so Its not fair on this guy to be a chore rather than a pet.

Im in Gillingham In kent and my email is in my profile!

0.2.0 Corns, Missy-Amel Karma Normal/Miami

1.0.0 Royal python, Normal-Weebil

0.1.0 Leopard gecko, Ronnie

devilsmistress
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  14:13:46  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  21:29:46  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anyone??? Will take offers and willing to seperate!

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:11:58  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
look lovely shame its not a female or i would have it off u lovely marking , but looking at breeding this year and have a male for now .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000