Isis pictures (lots of pics, DUW)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  22:34:38  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is my normal female Royal, Isis. This little girl is an 09, but had refused to eat for almost a month and a half. With patience and diligence in trying, I finally got her back into eating again, so she's still a little on the small side. I don't know her weight, as I don't have a scale, but she is 25.5 inches long as of the 14th of July.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  09:44:52  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good looking royal :)

Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  13:02:46  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1st things 1st, I *love* the Egyptian names

Back to the photos, Isis is just lovely. A really vibrant colour. Congrats on getting her eating again too!

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:45:53  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments on her. As for the names....I kinda have a thing about "god/goddess" names. Many of my snakes are named after deities. Egyptian ones just seemed right for Royals.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  21:29:43  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice piccys again !!

Go to Top of Page

Jody McGrath
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  21:59:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again, nice pictures and a gorgeous girl you got. Are you going to breed them?
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  18:55:23  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliments guys. One of these days, when my female gets a lot bigger, I do plan to breed them. They aren't het for anything, so the offspring will more than likely just be normals. Still, I'd love the learning experience and would probably just end up keeping the offspring (unless I could be assured they'd find good homes, lol!). I feel prepared for that future, since my adult Corn laid eggs in early June and I'm not-so-patiently waiting for them to hatch. It will probably be another year or two before I can breed the pythons, though. My female was off food for too long and is still a tiny thing. We'll get there eventually.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000