New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Breezy Breslin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  20:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im hopefully after a female albino royal in about 2 months so if any1 has 1 for sale now or in 2 months i'd be very intersested just name your price

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  23:25:06  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fingers crossed that mine will be breeding soon and I'll be producing some, probably not in 2 months though.

Go to Top of Page

Breezy Breslin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  23:22:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how long would it be and how much we talking for 1 if u get 1 in your clutch

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  07:10:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, its how long is a piece of string, I'm going to start introducing them this month, then they get a bit of adult snakey time, hopefully she lays some eggs if they are doing it right and then 56 days after they're laid they hatch. So I'd say highly unlikely before the end of this year. Market rate for hatchling Albinos is around the £450 mark.

Go to Top of Page

Breezy Breslin
Hatchling

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  19:19:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i suppose i could always wait till the begining of next year it will give me time to prepare if u get a female albino can u save 1 for me i will definately take 1 off ur hands if ur selling

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  08:04:51  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I get a female Albino she will definitely be up for sale, yes.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  19:19:56  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Sorry, its how long is a piece of string, I'm going to start introducing them this month, then they get a bit of adult snakey time, hopefully she lays some eggs if they are doing it right and then 56 days after they're laid they hatch. So I'd say highly unlikely before the end of this year. Market rate for hatchling Albinos is around the £450 mark.

introducing this month ?? i only just thinking of cooling am i wrong ? was thinking of them meeting in nov ??

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  19:48:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not cooling mine, otherwise yes, it would be later in the year.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  20:01:45  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i didnt know u didnt need to cool so can you do it with out ??

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  21:07:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of people have had success without it (even Daz and I have a clutch of eggs incubating after a pairing earlier in the year without cooling) and it reduces the risk of an RI. However, those who do cool insist that they get better results (more pairings, less slugs etc.). So its personal choice I'd say, will let you know how I get on.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000