morph costs?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  13:06:46  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
me and the ot are going to be looking for a female morph if poss at donny, we where going to get a albino but cant afford it yet as i here their around £400-500 :( we are open to anything tho they all look gorgeous.

What morphs would we be able to afford with a budget of £250 maybe £300, also has to be female.

We are hoping to breed the female with our normal male python in a few years when we have more knowlegde of how it works, so what also would be a good pairing and what would the pairing produce roughly.

09 Royal Python normal - Cecil
10 Royal Python Spider - Skye
09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
10 Butter Motley Corn - Philip

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  14:02:26  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mojave, Spider, Pastel, Yellowbelly.

Bred to a normal they all have a 50% chance per egg of replication of the parent gene.

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  15:16:54  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank u :) would that apply with a albino to? if i bred a albino with cecil? or just them morphs.

I saw some baby mojaves and spiders at kempton and they where gorgeous, i want one now :)

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  15:20:58  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
albino you would get all normal babies that are het for albino, but they would all be normal looking, mojaves are gorgeous, i would go for one of them if i had the money

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  15:27:11  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so would it work in a line? breed a normal with a albino to get normal babies het albino, then say breed one of the male babies from there (when older obviously lol) with a female albino or normal het albino and get a chance of having albino babies in that clutch?.. please tell me im somewhere near getting this otherwise theres no hope for me haha

mojaves are stunning, how much am i looking to pay for a female baby?

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:13:51  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Albino is recessive so both parents must carry at least one Albino gene to have a chance to reproduce a visual offsrping. so het x het or het x visual.

Mojave is Co-Dominant, so onlt 1 parent needs to carry the gene to have a chance of producing one in the offspring. You're probably looking at around £250-£300 for a Mojave.

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:26:58  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank u i actually get it! there is hope lol i think we are deffo gna get a mojave, i been looking at pictures all day and hav fallen even more so in love with them lol

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

naz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  16:12:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mojaves are cool, I have seen a female black pastel for sale she was £250.00 :)

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  18:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mojave are good looking royals too :)

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  19:25:21  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good choice, we expect pics when they arrive!

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:13:28  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the waiting is horrible, i been looking at for sale ads but have not seen anything we like and they all seem abit to much for our budget so gna wait til donny n hope to get her there, the next 3 weeks are gna drag... lol

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:55:26  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fingers crossed for you.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:03:08  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have added you to MSN, I may be able to point you to some Mojaves for sale within your budget.

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:09:45  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awsome, i wont be on there tonight, but i should be able to get on there 2moro at work, thank you.

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000