female 010 pastel royal python for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  20:43:02  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi i have a really lovely looking female pastel royal python for sale she is a 010 and eats like a pig strike feeding she is pooing and has shed fine her weight is 124g. i am looking for £160 on her own or she can come with her rub exo terra hides exoterra water dish and fake plant for £180.

here are some photos witch was taken last sunday and your welcome to come see her feed if you like. i feed every sunday.

she is pick up only.

thanks

james.

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  23:28:30  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
where do u live?

~AJG~

0.1.0 Corn Snake - Crystal

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  09:04:45  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why the sale?

Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  14:32:57  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry im from mitcham surrey and i plan on breeding my hogg island boas and not royals so not looking on keeping her.

thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  23:28:44  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
kk sorry but its too far for me to travel but she`s nice

~AJG~

0.1.0 Corn Snake - Crystal

Go to Top of Page

bilbo
Yearling

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  18:59:09  Show Profile  Visit bilbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000