Meet Skye..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  11:15:29  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is Skye which me and mike got from donny, she's a female spider royal, only tiny, id say no more than 2-3 months old and VERY fiesty Shes gorgous tho, and got her from Pireps, she has got quite a bad case of the common spider wobble atm i have caught her a few nights doing back flips in the rub bless her, but hopefully she will grow outta it when shes older sorry for the poor quality pics, shes still settling in so we aint getting her out yet and like i said shes VERY fiesty so i had to quickly snap a few pics before mike changed her water and as u can see in the pic she was getting ready to nip me haha.

09 Royal Python normal - Cecil
10 Royal Python Spider - Skye
09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
10 Butter Motley Corn - Philip

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  14:08:18  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she beautiful

~AJG~

0.1.0 Corn Snake - Crystal

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  14:09:39  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very pretty

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  20:03:57  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice!

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  23:11:26  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice looking little girl. I sure hope that she outgrows the wobble. I've been hearing some downright horror stories about that in the Spider morphs. Which really sucks, because I had wanted to get one for my first BP morph, but now I'm not so sure.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  00:05:51  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ill be brutally honest, shes been so active the last 3 days and done nothing but corkcrew and it is quite upsetting to watch, i never expected it would be that bad after reading the stories before hand, but iv been reading abit online about it since and aparently it doesnt hurt them or anything its just a thing in their genes and im sure as i get used to her doing it, it will wont worry me as much i think its cos im used to seeing cecil move about and im comparing it in my head, Iv been watching vids online of adults to, and some are fine and some have still got the corkscrew which looks bad but they are all 100% healthy, and aparently spiders are meant to be great feeders, we havnt fed her yet, but we have been told shes a brilliant striker and takes everytime so we are hopin thats the case sunday :)

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  07:13:46  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahhhhh, she is grgeous, i really hope that with age she grows out of the corscrew, as it must be heart renching to watch even though its doing no hram to them

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  10:38:38  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It really is, shes always out explaoring, and shes doing what cecil used to do the first few weeks we had him and trying to push on the lid of the rub, but everytime she does it she flips backwards and i get paranoid shes gna fall into the water bowl (which she has already) and not be able to get out! if shes at it over the weekend ill record it and put the vid up for u all to see.

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page

python23
Yearling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  11:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool looking snake, I've always liked the look of spiders but the wobble puts me off, think il look at pinstripes instead as they look similar.

02 Corn (female)
03 Amel corn (male)
03 Amel corn (female)
03 Royal reduced pattern (male)
05 Royal normal (male)
09 Het Pied (male)
10 Royal normal (female)
10 Het Pied (Female)

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  14:14:54  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sooo after a loooooooong week settling in we finally got to hold skye and get a few better pics of her :) shes not as fiesty as she first was when we bought her home, but poor snakey, did have a long car ride to donny, then lots of people looking at her and holding her then a long trip back with us so cannot blame her for wanting to chew my fingers off lol she was fine went we got her out tho, a little darling, still very different to cecil personality wise, but didnt his or try to strike us haha.

Her little smilie face marking lol

09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page