General Posts
 Gamers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  22:59:43  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hello i read a thread befor and i was wondering if anybody play any type of games on the pc and if they use steam :)

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  10:45:15  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm a big gamer, Kelfezond is my steam alias as well. I play L4D2 occasionally, used to play wow, warhammer, eve online, age of conan, lord of the rings online as well so im kind of an mmo addict. Stopped playing mmo's for the moment though.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  18:37:55  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i used to play eve online to :)was in a few good fights on there, very good game. used to be in daisho ain and misfunk is the 1 i started out in. have flown with goons aswel and had a char in goons aswel.

my steam name is soulja, i play a few game like battlefield 2142 and 2, played eve online, command and conquer, cod, company of heros. have a got a few tbh lol

Edited by - heaton177 on 15/11/2010 18:40:39
Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  20:51:53  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Steam name - SnipeCon
Games : BF2
WOW (thinking of quiting wow)
COD - MW1 ; MW2 ; BO
CSS

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527

Edited by - CoN on 15/11/2010 20:53:10
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  22:30:24  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CoN

Steam name - SnipeCon
Games : BF2
WOW (thinking of quiting wow)
COD - MW1 ; MW2 ; BO
CSS

Nasty stuff, Was a hardcore WoW player since the original was released, raiding took over my life.

Only broke free of the cursed thing a few months back when the raids became stupidly easy and I found myself with enough spare time to actually do fun things that didn't require hours of my life then realized there were games that I could play and enjoy without having to put effort into :D My girlfriend still plays it so every now and then I watch her to remind myself why I don't play anymore ... and then she hits me :(

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000