sorry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  08:26:29  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would like to apologise opppenly to anyone who saw Bretts thread for the slanging match i had
i would sincerely like to appologize to you Brett for it as it did spoil the post, i just thought someone was out of order and i like to speak my mind when that happens ( a habbit of mine, must learn to grow out of it)
and again, i am very sorry, and i would like to thank lee for locking the thread
i will try not to make it happen again
sorry

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Brett1980
Snake Mite

26 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  11:42:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
id also like to apologise as perhaps i should have just ignored some posts instead of replying. ty lee for the lock i think it had reached an end point and perhaps saved further comments. Also danny np as i am pretty much like you (now getting flamed on another forum for telling people to grow up and give advice rather than ostracizing ppl new to the hobby) and i can see where you were coming from.

0.1.0 royal python
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  12:13:24  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
that's a lovely kiss and make up, now all play nice,peoples opinions are allowed just keep them civil.I only stepped in as i know blackecho is having net problems but the thread will be tidied up a bit,nice to see that members are man enough to admit when their wrong.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Edited by - lee2308 on 20/11/2010 12:14:04
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  12:52:34  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brett1980

id also like to apologise as perhaps i should have just ignored some posts instead of replying. ty lee for the lock i think it had reached an end point and perhaps saved further comments. Also danny np as i am pretty much like you (now getting flamed on another forum for telling people to grow up and give advice rather than ostracizing ppl new to the hobby) and i can see where you were coming from.

it wasn't really you that cuased alot of it really
lol, maybe we should think about nager managment lol, or, we could just get new snakes and let them settle us
*big hugs*

thanks lee, ye relaeased piers was having trouble as he has not been on much lately.
And again, sorry

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  13:03:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I was just replying to this an hour ago, then got phone call. Just wanted to say, Danny and Brett, in my opinion you've got nothing to be ashamed of. Your views were sincere and not posted with the intention of troublemaking.

Maybe I shouldn't have poked fun the way I did either. Usually this is a really friendly forum and there are some brilliant people on it - was such a shame to encounter negativity.

Sorry - don't mean to hold a post-mortem!

But it speaks for itself that Danny and Brett are the ones who wanted to put things right. It's people like you, Danny and Brett, that make this forum such a good place to be.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  13:07:21  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Lee

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  14:27:26  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
no problem BE,i do still pop in from time to time evn though im royaless now lol

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  14:59:32  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Hi, I was just replying to this an hour ago, then got phone call. Just wanted to say, Danny and Brett, in my opinion you've got nothing to be ashamed of. Your views were sincere and not posted with the intention of troublemaking.

Maybe I shouldn't have poked fun the way I did either. Usually this is a really friendly forum and there are some brilliant people on it - was such a shame to encounter negativity.

Sorry - don't mean to hold a post-mortem!

But it speaks for itself that Danny and Brett are the ones who wanted to put things right. It's people like you, Danny and Brett, that make this forum such a good place to be.

thanks bats, really was touching that

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000