Posted - 22/11/2010 :  18:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edited by Admin

0.0.1 Royal 'Trowzer'
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  19:07:54  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok, I didn't see any bad language, Danny, thank you for editting it, had I got there first there would have been a warning if some sorts.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  19:12:36  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Right, Roly/4000, as you are both the same person and are already warned, consider yourself on holiday from the forum for a month, please learn to control yourself a little bit more if/when you come back.

Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  21:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

i got her from a breeder but she should be comfertbale because the breeder housed her in a 5 ltr rub with paper substrate, a water bowl and 1 hide
i am housing her in an 11 ltr, the smallest i could get, with 2 hides, 1 piece of wood, a water bowl and plenty of plants to cover the top

just meant that going from a 5l to an 11ltr plus the move from shop is a lot for some royals and mimicking set up of shop as suggested by aother member can do the trick. Would just leave her now and try again though.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  07:51:20  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

i got her from a breeder but she should be comfertbale because the breeder housed her in a 5 ltr rub with paper substrate, a water bowl and 1 hide
i am housing her in an 11 ltr, the smallest i could get, with 2 hides, 1 piece of wood, a water bowl and plenty of plants to cover the top

just meant that going from a 5l to an 11ltr plus the move from shop is a lot for some royals and mimicking set up of shop as suggested by aother member can do the trick. Would just leave her now and try again though.

thanksbob, ill just not touch her for the next few weeks and try feeding every saturday, fingers crossed she will start to eat

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
1196 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  14:44:46  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've tidied up this thread a little guys, so please try and keep it on topic.

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  15:37:48  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I've tidied up this thread a little guys, so please try and keep it on topic.

Thanks

thanks kazerella, and sorry again for my little outburst lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
1196 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  16:38:53  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's alright Danny, just try to ignore users who try to rile you next time... it would be awful to have to feed you to the Mighty Alberto

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  17:07:46  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

It's alright Danny, just try to ignore users who try to rile you next time... it would be awful to have to feed you to the Mighty Alberto

i will in future lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000