a good day or sad i dunno !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2011 :  23:00:28  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello all i guess a few of you have seen my lastest post in reguards to breeding well ummm we all learn i guess , but seen as Jill and buddygaa were only for breeding they have gone to a new home i am a bit sad to see Buddygaa go as he was lovely but Jill a bit of a pain poor old gal.I have kept Sid because as some of you know he has been assit fed most of his life but he has now taken food of his own free will for 3 months now, but also cause he is my 1st ever royal i cant ever let him go i love him that sad i know but i admit it i love my royal.On a better note i have 4 adult coastals now 3 females and a male one is a non feeder but we shall see. i have read up but any suggestions u guys have would be great, my plans are as follows to get them all eating and a good set of records and then sell them .wish me luck

Kazerella
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
1196 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  18:55:15  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good luck

Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:54:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wait, wait... Misschang, I have been remiss I haven't followed up on your story... I'm surprised you're getting rid of your royals!

Gotta go find the old posts...

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose
Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  08:26:37  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aw, good luck! must be dificult to let them go.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  11:40:51  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i still have my baby Sid who i assit fed for so long he is hpapy and healthly , hard wasnt the word not that i am a wimp but my reps are family members if they are named they stay , i too at lot of photos , and the children were very angry with me but i wouldnt of let them go to some one who didnt have the knowledge to care long time. I know i will never part with Sid my 1st ever royal but needs must . x x x

Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  16:47:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't find old posts that show why you sold your lot. I found something about Jill and the 800 gram boy not knowing how to get it on...

Is that why you're selling them? Coz they haven't bred for ya?

Sorry, was just curious...

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  17:29:39  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
no no well Buddygaa was ment to be a girl and was male lol , and when we took jill to be probed they said she was damaged inside and couldnt be bred , which was a shame but not in any way there fault but as i wanted to try at some point at breeding i wouldnt be able to keep every one and getmore in , so i thought well i got into this by just enjoying them and spending time reading up etc , and relized i really did want a chanllage so thought i would start at the begining this time and get what i wanted rather than unwanted pets which by the way make the best pets ! so here i am feel like pooh though even though Buddygaa has gone to breeding heaven

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000