Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  20:56:33  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well getting to grip nicely with how things should be and learning plenty thanks to the forum so making a few small changes at a time so as not to stress earl at all and getting on great, been making a few small changes to the viv set up and finished it off today whilst giving the viv and its contents its first full shabang clean with f10 as ive owned him for about 6 weeks now, hes completely relaxed whilst out of his viv with me and to be honest I can`t believe how inquisitive he is, its like having an extra child in the house

So took a few pics today of earl back in his nice and clean viv, since putting the false internal background and false plant in the viv he seems to of turned into a breed of climbing tree python lol

A bit pic heavy but each photo tells a tale

Couple of pics with the flash up on the camera first

Now with my preferred pictures with flash down so as the viv looks naturally

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  21:02:17  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wow, he has a gorgeous setup and he looks stunning, you should be very proud

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  21:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great setup and pics and lovely arboreal royal ...typical! That's why I call Shahi his royal HIGHNESS!

When they're not skulking in burrows - they climb lol!

Looks like he's settled and inquisitive ...and happy in his work ...

Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  22:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gorgeous snake and lovely set up. love his rock climbing skills

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  22:12:34  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to admit to being a teeny weeny bit miffed, Flo never leaves ground level. I would love her to act like that!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

Grunt
Hatchling

53 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2011 :  22:22:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love seeing pics of climbing royals, they are great pics and a lovely set-up, well dond you! Pythie doesn't really leave the floor much either so we tend to keep stuff low to try to encourage her a bit.

0.1.0 Normal
1.1.0 Cats
1.0.1 Offspring
Go to Top of Page

ukglyn
Yearling

United Kingdom
109 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  11:04:03  Show Profile  Visit ukglyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Earl is stunning, love his markings!

www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  18:30:17  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well would appear earls growing nicely, weighed him tonight whilst he`s empty as its feed day tomoz and from 260 grams start of january hes now at a tasty 292 grams :-)

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2011 :  22:27:42  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tried earl on an adult mouse today and he took it no problem at all , seems to be growing at a real good rate at the moment

Whats next stage after adult mice ?

Martin

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2011 :  13:51:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw hes lovely - my Q loves to try and scale the back of his viv and my mum is always sending me pics of him stretched out against the glass doors and trying to climb them lol

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  16:16:58  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya

A little update, earl is heading for a shed, well and truly into it now and looking sorry for himself poor sod

Hes over the 300 grams now and once hes finished shedding I will get some proper pictures of him all shiney and new and a length measurement as well for curiosity as he is piling on the weight and size really well

Martin

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  16:21:22  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww, he looks really cute, i love royals when they are in shed, my bullet is in shed at the moment, but not sure if i have missed blue day or if he has just gone into shed as i was a way for a few days. look forward to the pics after he has shed

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  02:37:56  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
By the sounds of the rustling under her cork bark, my Zia has just shed now.
It's rather exciting waiting for their first shed to appear :D!

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  15:50:07  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well earl finally shed this morning and its one complete shed so things are definitely better up for him as his previous sheds were not good at all, when I first bought him he was in the middle of a shed that had been going on for 3 weeks with previous owner and another week with me, then a few days after me assisting him to finish the shed he went straight back into another shed which lasted just a few days but was coming off in bits at a time, this one has come off all in one go so well chuffed

Heres his shed, its like its been rolled up as it came off lol

Will get some pics of earl very soon as well

Martin

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  16:16:27  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Martin

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  17:16:27  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is looking gorgeous, some really nice blushing there and an amazing pattern

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Yearling

United Kingdom
326 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  18:19:57  Show Profile  Click to see scubadude's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Earl is looking great in his shiney new colours, love the viv setup, looks great

1.0 Classic corn snake
2.3 Normal Royal
1.1 spider royal
1.0 Mojave Royal
1.0 Butter Royal
0.1 Pastel ph ghost Royal
1.0 Enchi Royal python
1.0 Pastel royal poss ???
1.1 Yellowbelly Royal
1.1 Cinnamon Royal
1.1 Fire Royal
1.1 100% het Clowns
1.1 Crawl cay boas
1.0 Hypo hog island boa
0.1 Hog island Boa
coming soon
0.1 Bumblebee

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  16:55:42  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Was at a loose end today so decided to get some feeding pics

Looking very pleased with himself

On its way down

Thats better

Martin

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  16:48:15  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Had today off work so been having some quality time with the pets while wifes at work, earl was in his element playing out

Pictures caught some of the blue irridescence I mention in another thread as well

Martin

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2011 :  16:04:55  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Earl left me a nice smelly present today so thought would be a good chance to weigh him completely empty and get a few size update pictures

He`s now a healthy 26" long and 361 grams and just about right to sit content around my neck now, excuse the pictures as its hard to take pictures of yourself and keep a straight face lol

The perfect necklace

Martin

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2011 :  16:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, cool lol!

Brilliant - love the one where he's gripping on to yer designer stubble with his tail!

And they always have to come and smell your face and stick their tongue up your nose, don't they?

Superb!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000