my new viv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blair mckellican
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:03:07  Show Profile  Visit blair mckellican's Homepage  Click to see blair mckellican's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
here is my new 2 foot viv any sugestions?

blair mckellican
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:04:42  Show Profile  Visit blair mckellican's Homepage  Click to see blair mckellican's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my snake is not in it atm

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:06:42  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looks good, a better quality picture would make it easier to comment but I'd recommend something for the royal to climb, if he's young he'll probably enjoy a nice climb occasionally

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Grunt
Hatchling

53 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:07:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry mate, can't really see much in the photo, it's a little out of focus. Is that a hide and a water bowl?

0.1.0 Normal
1.1.0 Cats
1.0.1 Offspring
Go to Top of Page

blair mckellican
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:11:09  Show Profile  Visit blair mckellican's Homepage  Click to see blair mckellican's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i know its on my iphone not to good lol and do u think i should get vines all over the back or what... Yeah grunt thts hide and water bowl justnow only got snake a few week ago

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2011 :  21:12:48  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well you have the essentials, vine can be good I don't like it personally I prefer a nice few big sticks and a log :D

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  00:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeh as Kelf said a nice solid branch. Maybe some artificial plants to fill the space.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

blair mckellican
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  00:34:31  Show Profile  Visit blair mckellican's Homepage  Click to see blair mckellican's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys helped alot :D..Yeah the guy in the shop said to get a log and maybe another cave for putting my moss in for when shedding? is this necesery?.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  10:18:08  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Depends on the royal really
My royals all shed fine and I have never had to use one
What size is ur royal?? As the hide u are using looks very big for a baby royal.
Like everyone else has said, get a few pieces of wood and some plants and it will be fine

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

blair mckellican
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  11:37:17  Show Profile  Visit blair mckellican's Homepage  Click to see blair mckellican's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Il just wait until after first shed and see what happens?.He is about a foot and a half 7 month old.. The guy in the shop told me to get tht cave as it will do it when its older aswell and no need to buy another one...

Do you know any online shops? :D

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  17:03:16  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Blair McKellican. I use Swell reptiles, dont know if they are the cheapest tho.
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2011 :  17:06:01  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
surrey pet supplies is the one i use
seems to be the cheapest around as well

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000