Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  13:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been keeping Corn snakes for a while now , and recently bought a beautiful normal Royal hatchling who is just a darlin'.

I may just have room for ONE more snaky and it is going to be a visual albino Royal. :)

Afraid I won't be able to spend silly money but I only want a pet quality, albino not a breeding standard one with amazing patterns etc

Must be a youngster or as young as possible and a decent feeder.

Should be as easy task :)

I am prepared to wait for the right one. ... just hoping that an affordable one becomes available in the next few months .

Edited by - Zincubus on 22/03/2011 12:18:11

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  14:50:07  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
goodluck with your quest, I'm looking around most of the big websites every other day these days for my snake so I'll link you if I see any albinos going :)

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  16:43:27  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
erm, what do you mean by silly money, as albinos are about 400 quid still.
i take it by pet quality, not breeder quality you mean just a young albino?
i will keep my eyes open, what area you in?

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  23:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys/gals. .....yep as young / small /. cheap as possible to be honest.

Its my DREAM snake and I'm prepared to wait until the affordable one comes along , certainly cant find anywhere near 400 quid but hopefully somebody will have a real small one that they want a quick sale for ....Bury Gtr Manchester the area , but use a courier .
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  23:16:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Incidentall Kelf. ..... What sort of snake are YOU looking for and I will repay the favour. :)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  23:42:31  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a female Pinstripe het Axanthic :)

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  23:43:24  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There is an absolutely beautiful albino royal at my local store but he's an adult im afraid

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  15:56:50  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ye youd be lucky to find an albino baby even under 350 quid, as they are a recessive morph they are harder to produce than say somthing like a pastel

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  04:45:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been Offered one for £350 funnily enough but just haven't got that kind of money , sadly . Trust me to fall in love with something out of numeracy. LOL

Maybe a little 'runt' will turn up I wait long enough ??

Or somebody desperate to sell at a giveaway price :)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  10:48:44  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think you'll be very unlikely to find an albino for less than that, mostly because I'd buy it first Mwahaha! hehe kidding

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  11:21:14  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zincubus

I've been Offered one for £350 funnily enough but just haven't got that kind of money , sadly . Trust me to fall in love with something out of numeracy. LOL

I think at £350 that is the runt!

Seriously, that is a very good price.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  11:54:13  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

quote:

I think at £350 that is the runt!

Seriously, that is a very good price.

^^ this exactly
at 350 it is bound to be smaller than the rest, that is why he selling is cheaper, that is the cheapest i have evry seen an albino, and if i was you i would go for that. ask the breeder if you can pay for it in instalments and then eventually when you have paid it off you get it

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  12:38:08  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'd agree, go for that one it's the cheapest I've seen.

If you don't let me know who is selling it and I'll buy it lol

Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  12:41:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've been Offered one for £350 funnily enough but just haven't got that kind of money , sadly . Trust me to fall in love with something out of of my reach LOL

Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  12:35:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still want a youngish Albino Royal but money is going to be a problem sadly.

I have three stunning , not to mention unique , 2010 Cornsnakes and a Exo Terra Cube vivarium for part ex with cash ...... and that's it , I'm afraid .

Maybe someone out there is fancies a change from Royals to Corn snakes , I know a couple out there doing just that very thing.

Maybe it would be easier to work out a deal with my Corns , Viv and cash and sell them afterwards than trying to sell an Albini Royal in a recession ???

Ok I'm desperate ..... I admit it .. LOL
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  15:14:53  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There are some for just over 400 here.
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/635062-ball-python-order-brian-barczyk.html
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  11:12:37  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.crystalpalacereptiles.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=product&pid=294&cid=5&Itemid=57

£350 from an awesome shop, cheapest you'll find im sure

Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2011 :  21:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Money's real real tight at the moment , changed my target to a normal female Royal , must be under 24 " long and excellent temperament.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2011 :  21:09:10  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm selling a normal female :P where do you live?

Edit: Meh! Felt evil and had to edit it, she's not "excellent" temperment, has bit plenty of times but not in months and months now and is out and about in her viv every day now

Edited by - Kelfezond on 09/03/2011 21:09:43
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2011 :  15:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Anyways , I have been keeping Corn snakes for a while now , and recently bought a beautiful normal Royal hatchling who is just a darlin'.
I may just have room for ONE more snaky and it is going to be a visual albino Royal. LAfraid I won't be able to spend silly money but I only want a pet quality, albino not a breeding standard one with amazing patterns etc
.Must be a small hatchling as young as possible and a decent feeder.
Should be as easy task :)

I am prepared to wait for the right one. ... just hoping that an affordable one becomes available in the next few months .

Still dreaming of an albino Royal ! Part ex deal maybe ??

How about an iPhone 3GS 32Mb Black , bought just over £12 months ago for £640 in total ( £400 plus £20 x12 months) . Also have a bit of cash.

Another alternative would be my Malawi set up and huge collection of stunning Malawi cichlids . Total cost of the Malawi setup inc the fish is around £600.
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2011 :  18:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Albino Royal python wanted !!!!

Offered

Further details of my Malawi set up .

My collection includes , off the top of my head and sorry for spelling errors :-
A nucleus of fish chosen for their striking looks , afraid they are un-named haps including a stunning trio , Male - top half Rosy redbottom half ,jet black plus two green females , 4 brown and white haps , 5 Crab? haps , 3 Compriceps , 8 Red Red Zebras , 5 Cobalt Blue Zebras , 2 striped Blue Zebras , a pair of breeding Yellow Labs, 6 smaller Yellow Labs , shoal of 4 Clown loach , 1 Brown Knifefish ( 6") 1 adult Albino Plecostomus ( (5") 1 Shell Dweller.
Approx cost of these was around £270 .

Also

Tank / Hood/ Lighting and Moonlighting/ 2 heater- thermostats/ 2 powerful Fluval filters 3&4 / Pump Loads of white rock and BLACK gravel ..etc etc also available - cost around £330.

Total value must be around £600 if you were to buy as new.
PS The fish are a perfect community , no nipped or damged fins in sight !

It's heart breaking to part with these , to be honest but I'm sure you guys know what happens when you get the "snake bug "
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000