Slash Only fed on new years day.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ukglyn
Yearling

United Kingdom
109 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2011 :  22:57:49  Show Profile  Visit ukglyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sometimes makes me wonder why we keep royals, Slash fed on 1st Jan then has refused ever since, He looks healthy enough & I am keeping an eye on his weight & all seems ok. Even though we all know royals are known for it & it happens, it still doesnt stop you worrying about it. I have tried super heating, leaving in viv undisturbed for 24 hours but he shows no interest at all. All levels & temps are the same as they have always been.

Bloody Royals, But I wouldn't change him for the world.

Rant over

www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  11:25:18  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You'll get used to it I promise, this time next year you'll be telling all the other new owners to chill

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  11:56:30  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, we love them to bits, that why we keep them, the pro's far outway the cons. he will start again soon, just maybe move up to trying every 2 weeks, that way he might be even more hungry, and it may save you a bit off food

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  14:04:27  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
^^ This is what I do with non-feeders over winter until they start eating again.

Go to Top of Page

ukglyn
Yearling

United Kingdom
109 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  20:38:52  Show Profile  Visit ukglyn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks all, He fed fine all the way through last winter, has only ever missed 1 or 2 feeds before, now this the little bugger! Will leave him 2 weeks then this time before trying again. He seems healthy enough so not worried really.

www.glyntjonesphotography.co.uk

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000