viv royal size
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  12:59:05  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya

Wondering if a viv thats 4ft x 18" x18" would be too big for earl at the end of this year if I kit it out well with hides and foliage ?

This is the viv that I have bought this weekend which is going to house a red tail cross boa constrictor till the end of the year when the boa is big enough to go into his new 6ft x 2ft x 2ft viv so hoping the 4ft is ideal for earl once he has grown on a bit ?

With how earl has been growing so far since I have owned him I would expect him to be around 500g by the end of this year

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  13:10:59  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd say that's fine

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Margwar
Yearling

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  14:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd say it's fine too, Margwar is in one almost the same, just a little taller, not that he ventures much more than 5 inches off the ground.

Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  17:55:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my adult royal, sully has been kept in a 4x2x2 viv since i bought him about 6yrs ago and he seems fine with it. he seems to like the space and spends ages roaming around

1.1 normal royal, sully, silver
0.1 pinstripe royal, penny
1.1 pastel royal, lars, clover
0.1 lesser royal, serenity
0.1 black pastel royal, betty
0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
1.0 childrens python, myles
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
0.0.1 mack snow leopard gecko, munchkin
4.1 cats, stan, dave, marble, binx, daisy
4.1 rabbits, mol, ted, bill, spud, alice
0.1 crazy cat/bunny lady of bridgwater, lucy
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  19:12:04  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Each snake is different, you could easily section a portion off though if he isn't happy.

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  05:32:58  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks, thats all I need to know

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000