New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stuart619
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2011 :  19:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have decided since I got monty a month or so ago just how much I love royals.

I have Monty, two corns and a milk snake. I really want another royal but only have enough room for 4 snakes. So I have reluctantly sold my milk snake. I think that a chilled out royal is a better match to me than a crazy musking milk.

Got to say though I will really miss her she is a beautiful example of a pueblan milk snake and I feel so guilty for selling her but I think that people are suited to different types of snakes and I don't think that milks are for me.

The good news is that I am selling her to a good friend of mine who is a fantastic keeper so happy parties all round I think... Sorry about the long post just wanted to share :)

Margwar
Yearling

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2011 :  20:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I was that good friend :P
My boyfriend's birthday's coming up and he's been on about a milk snake for ages, and the pueblan at our local reptile shop is the one he fell in love with >.<

Go to Top of Page

stuart619
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2011 :  20:43:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being so controlled doesnt come naturaly to us snake nuts does it. I must admit I was so tempted to just keep her and get a bigger viv stack built but I am going to be good.

I really want to start thinking about breeding in a couple of years so she just doesnt fit into my long term herp plans :( so sad to let her go though I handled her before and she just let me without musking... she must know

Go to Top of Page

Strawb
Yearling

Germany
120 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  07:23:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At least she's going to a good friend and you can see her on a regular basis.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000