Other Reptile Photos
 New Gargoyle setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  22:07:58  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being full of hayfever and generally feeling like crap today I retreated to a nice air conditioned room and set about creating a nicer setup for my Gargoyle Gecko.
As I have reduced my collection quite a bit lately I had a decent amount of foliage/wood/decor lying about, so I pretty much put it all in the one viv:

It has a tree bark thing at the back, lots of vines, a few plants from Dunelm mill, and a heap of assorted greenery. The wife loves it, it's even allowed downstairs as a "show piece" (trust me, this is monumental news).
Only one issue though, it now takes ruddy AGES to find the little guy!

I must move the vines so that the rest can be seen, looks so nice at night with the red lights on in the canopy.

Sadly the background was lost in what can only be described as a 33 year old man having a hissy fit akin to that of a 6 year old girl......what can I say, I was feeling like crap and it provoked me, lol

Edited by - karl on 23/04/2011 22:10:04

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2011 :  08:28:42  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
looks amazing, i used to love setting up my crestie tank, you can make it look so natural, and yours so looks so good, also they really do make use of all of it

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2011 :  11:30:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So it is a display feature - it's gorgeous!

Yeah, I went through a stage of trying to keep the corns' housing minimal because it was so hard to find them. To say nothing of cleaning. But a setup without plants and stuff looks so bleak ...it depressed me and I'm sure the snakes prefer fake plants dangling about. Your little gargoyle's a lucky guy, and I hope your hayfever gets better soon, good luck with that.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000