New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2011 :  18:26:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So as I'm still new to the forum, just wanted to see who (if anyone) has hatchlings from late '10 or this year, that are / will be for sale.
I preferably want to take on from a young-ish age hence the vague date's specified above.

At the moment I've not got a specific request, just gauging what is available from those of you who breed on the forum.

So let me know below

Thanks

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2011 :  19:22:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jayde. After noticing where you are from have you thought of looking in the pet/aquatic shop in littlehampton ( the one thats kinda in the main car park). Last time i went in there (my parents live in littlehampton) they had a coulpe of quite young royals. That was a couple of months ago though but you can always ask them and they maybe able to get hold of a hatchling for you.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2011 :  19:41:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Animal magic are fantastic. Thats where my feed comes from. I have enquired, and they've said they can always try and get what I'm after. Yeh, they had a few normals the last time I was in. They are really helpful guys in there, and I'm sure any suppliers they use are reputable, I just always think it's different when you buy further down the line away from the breeder. And plus I'm sure there's more likely to be a slightly wider variety from some people on here
Go to Top of Page

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2011 :  21:53:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So just let me know what around royal wise guys
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: