New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

here my dude , now he has had 2 feeds we had to clean him out and weighed him , he was 208 when we got him , did a big poo then dropped to 180 , then didnt eat and went to 172 . hes now back up to 203g however i think hes brewing something nice to leave me ! heres some pics of him , i was wondering if u all agree'd he was a normal as some of the gold on him is fairly bright and also almost yellowy .

also couldnt resist putting this one of my naughty kai , i dont think u can tell where his head starts... he now loves his food!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:51:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw, Zac's GORGEOUS! Great big chunky monkey! He's like my Shahi - a 'high gold' normal. I think the gold dulls and browns with age, alas, but, whatever it does, they're still going to be lovely!

And as for that Kai, getting his undies in a bundle - bless! He certainly knows what to do with a mouse!

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely little fella, I'd say he is a 'normal' though we know none of them are normal they're all nutters. He has some nice markings and some great aliens.

A corn-knot, its funny watching them constricting the mouse, their head, neck and tail.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  19:00:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh , he is abit of a nutter, hes slowly getting bolder and bolder! normally u just see his nose in his hide and then as soon as the lights are off hes out and about as ive caught him a few times , but now he is half in and out at night as tho to say hurry up go to bed i wanna come out!! lol . i love some of his aliens on his side! there is one thats really prominent , i always say that zac and the alien are looking at me lol! i thought he was a normal just seems that some of the golds a bright and almost yellowy ! i dont mind i think hes a sexy boy! and so much more happy now he is becoming more and more bold! is it ok to start these short handling sessions? he didnt seem freaked out but im sure the next feeding thing will tell! x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  19:13:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he'll be fine - he certainly knows you by now and it's amazing how bold they can be when on armchair walkies ...he will of course continue to do the 'do I know you routine' if you catch him unaware in his viv, but that's royals for you. They pretend to be so shy, but you bring them out, the old tongue starts flicking, and before you know it they're into everything lol.

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  23:15:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

They pretend to be so shy, but you bring them out, the old tongue starts flicking, and before you know it they're into everything lol.

Your not wrong, you'd think Duke was about to have a heart attack when he is in his viv but bulls around something shocking when he is out.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  23:49:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he tried to zoom off still attatched to ur thumb , i tried to pass him over to sarah and he wasnt having any of it , everytime i moved my finger , he squeezed it just a little bit tighter to the point we both held him lol! hes gettin a bigger rub tomorro as i had forgotten just how long he seems now :) hes so bleeding spoilt!

Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  14:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

he tried to zoom off still attatched to ur thumb

Dio does that alot. It's so cute, we end up having to follow along behind him

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  15:20:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep thats what we ended up doing and we didnt wanna look at the camera and when he did i clicked the wrong button! lol!

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  18:42:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, you wait until you get your first Royal Chinese burn, I thought he was going to make my hand fall off when Duke gave it the mother and father of all squeeze and twists, just because he decided it would be fun to hang upside down to try reach the other sofa.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  20:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha! he does have a habbit of dangling to look at the floor , havent had the burn yet! but who can be better a a snake bite (chinese burn) than a snake ?? i got his rub , just waiting for sarah to get home and give me a hand with the hole drilling as shes took her tool kit! i wanna start handling zac more now! :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000