Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  17:22:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here is Pandora's litter of little boas. Each in order of 1 to 34.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  17:38:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow they are all really good specimens. A few wrinkly crinkly getting ready to shed ones too. How's Mum doing, you'll have to get some photos of a deflated Pandora. 13 is the one that stands out to me, very grey and black but the last one is stunning too, golden.

(looks like Spot crossed with Sanke)

Edited by - Lotabob on 11/06/2011 17:39:38
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  17:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there nice how are they with you handling them are they nippy or ok the last 2 are a very nice colours are well maybe i will have to have 2 hehe.D

Edited by - STICKS on 11/06/2011 17:57:12
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  17:59:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The last one is staying with me, he has the bulging eye and had some trouble being born :)

They're all fine with handling except number 33 who is angry as hell :D

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  18:10:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww your special baby!

I wish I could take Mr 13 off your hands, would be too much trouble for it shipping it.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  18:23:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, they're great, do wish I had the space and strength to take on Mr Angry ...

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  18:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww BATS Lyssa AKA 33 is made for you. (yeah I just named it too, oops)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  18:48:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - Lyssa's a good name, but if I had her I'd call her BOAdicea!

We-ell, I could evict a bookcase and armchair from a corner of the colubrid room (what estate agents know as 'the lounge'.) -

I could charm my ex into contemplating a day out to Havant (I can't drive and, although busy, he might just fancy a summer's day excursion.)

BUT - I live alone and am a size 10 weakling with no snakey friends to help me handle a full-grown BCI. Such a shame ...

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  19:02:19  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd love for you to get one BATs but adult they are very strong, I don't like handling Pandora alone and I'm 6ft and 100 kilos xP

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  19:08:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, got to be realistic ...I'm sure Boadicea will find the right home.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  19:11:09  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
tell you what kelf, you really have some stunning boas there, and would love to take one of your hands if i could lol
this is the one that stands out to me, love the pattern and seems to be a nice light one

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  19:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a very sensible and self controlled response BATS, I'm the same I live alone and just no way I could handle a big Boa on my own, I'm pushing my luck with Sanke if she hits her full potential lol.

You should be able to shift those no problems though as they are really good examples of the breed and it does help that they are seriously cute too.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  19:36:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Its a very sensible and self controlled response BATS, I'm the same I live alone and just no way I could handle a big Boa on my own, I'm pushing my luck with Sanke if she hits her full potential lol.

You should be able to shift those no problems though as they are really good examples of the breed and it does help that they are seriously cute too.

Thanks, Bob - that's the first time in my life I've ever been told I'm sensible and self-controlled!

Yeah, Kelf, those little guys are gorgeous, and judging by the amount of views you're getting on this forum alone, plus the amazing story of their birth, there'll be an incredible lot of interest generated in the snakey world; they have a head start in the publicity stakes lol.

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:36:10  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kelf they are gorgeous! Such a lot of variation too, i didnt think that one snake could produce such different offspring. I love the silver/grey one. Very tempted but mustnt even think about having one, hubby would kill me!

Bats, not that im trying to persuade you or anything but boris is 3 1/2 yrs old, nearly 6ft and very easy to handle so if you had a boy you would be fine! He has been asleep round my kneck for the last hour!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:38:27  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah thats true i've never had a male boa but I know theyre alot skinnier and not quite as ''rraaawgh crush''

But knowing the temper on 33 its probably a female, I know what you ladies are like hehe

Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Yearling

United Kingdom
326 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:46:21  Show Profile  Click to see scubadude's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good luck with the sale of these guys kelf, with how good these look don't think you'll have problems finding suitable homes. got a yearning for another meself, so no more photos please

1.0 Classic corn snake
2.3 Normal Royal
1.1 spider royal
1.0 Mojave Royal
1.0 Butter Royal
0.1 Pastel ph ghost Royal
1.0 Enchi Royal python
1.0 Pastel royal poss ???
1.1 Yellowbelly Royal
1.1 Cinnamon Royal
1.1 Fire Royal
1.1 100% het Clowns
1.1 Crawl cay boas
1.0 Hypo hog island boa
0.1 Hog island Boa
coming soon
0.1 Bumblebee

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:50:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - Sandi - don't tempt me!! (Hey, where you been by the way? Missed you!)

Kelf, since I'm definitely no lady, I won't comment on that ...except to say that the feisty little madams are best!!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  14:55:42  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Always one available if you like scuba :D I need to sell 16 a.s.a.p

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  08:50:09  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bats, thanks for that, Im around but not as often due to a very unwell father

Kelf, have they eaten yet? How long were they at birth?

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  10:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beautiful babies kelf pandora would be proud if she could feel pride lol I'm just sry lucky number thirteen can't be mine but the wife doesn't share my love for all things scaley lol and I'm saving all my brownie points for my royals and she'd definately freak if I told her how big it would grow,

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  12:38:07  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sandi those pics are a few days after birth, some of them have my hand in the photo so thats a good gauge of size. No they've not fed yet nor shed, i'm waiting till the shed before feeding.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000