Blitz in the sun
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  11:21:03  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yesterday i had to clean Blitz viv and it was so hot and sunny outside, so i took those photos.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

stumpy
Yearling

United Kingdom
255 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  12:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice photos, is he still fasting??
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  12:51:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes he is

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  13:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful snake, he is looking a tiny bit skinny but I wouldn't say any more skinny than when you first got him. His skin though is a million times better, you've really done well there getting him back to health. Feeding will be next I'm sure.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  14:16:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's looking really really good - and the pics are great!

I'd hazard a guess and say that he's still fasting; as Bob says he's not the fattest royal around but no way does he look underweight. If it's any consolation, my Surahi is still not eating; she's broken her fast a couple of times and so of course that's a comfort to know; it must be awful when they just go on fasting, but that is how royals are.

There is definitely nothing wrong with him, judging by those pics, and I hope he starts eating soon for you.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  09:13:24  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank u very much Bob and BATS, i really do agree with u about he is getting back his health.
i can see the difference clearly between him when i bought him 3 months ago and now, as u said his skin looks much better, he started moving aroud in his viv more frequently (shedding, pooing, no ticks any more, no water blisters ...etc), he become more confident and comfort

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2011 :  14:11:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've worked magic on him you really have, he was in quite a state when you got him and now he looks totally normal and healthy. It wont be too long before he gets the hunger and starts eating again.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  11:08:33  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I hope that Bob that day will be my greatest.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  11:25:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree too. He's looking so much better these days. And all shiny as well! He looks a happy boy : )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2011 :  12:43:11  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Been following the progress on blitz and I must say he's coming on very well
Well done buddy

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2011 :  20:54:38  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much and many thanks to kind ppl here who helped me with all that.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000