New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  18:45:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

O dear . i accidently made a gecko home. i must dismantle and hide this for when sarah gets home . however out of interest , would this make an ok home for a baby , juvenile crested gecko ?

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  18:46:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*** it does have a lid the faun one . was thinking of putting a toilet tube in there too as a place to hide

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  19:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

got this version too lol

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  19:08:09  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perfect buddy your all set

You can have twirl if you like for £40 as she's a bit more special than the buckskin

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  19:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
would love to but u live abit too far away , would cost alot more to get u i think other wise i would say yes . if i ordered food off u , how much would last him/her for awhile? i have seen cresties for 39 at the pet shop by me . i have emailed these pics to my missus , hoping i can get one tomorro but she mite say no so i wont get carried away just yet....
but u think the set up looks ok for awhile?

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  20:16:21  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's hard to say how long it would last but I would say 100g bag would last about 2 months plus depending on size

Let's just say you won't be speeding loads on repashy

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  20:47:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHA, Its like WWII all over again, make do and mend. I'm strangely converting a 18 Litre RUB into an upright enclosure while the viv stack is been built becuase should a crestie come available I'm having it, if it has to live in my kitchen cupboard with spaghetti to climb its still coming home lol.

Just sorting out some stable legs to raise it enough to not interfere with the handles and lid. I'm going scavenging this weekend for some good branches for the viv stack too, I think I'll appreciate them much more if I've prepared them myself (plus one needs to be about 6 foot long for the Boa, seriously expensive to buy).

I'm telling you though, get some ribbon, tie it round the cage and lay on the ''surprise I have all these snakes its only fair I can buy you the gecko as a token of love''

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2011 :  20:55:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha! well i brought it up and it didnt go well (this was thru text lol) shes home now and the faun is sitting on the table , nothing has been said . im not gona bring it up! lol . its like whos gona crack first tho , i can wait.....

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2011 :  14:24:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the best in your power struggle - she'll give in, I'm sure she will lol

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2011 :  15:03:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we have had a good talk today and to be honest we arent going to get anymore reps , i do think they are cute , but i think i have had my way quite enough already and i wanna enjoy these snakes that i have , maybe in the future , but for now im one happy herper :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000