In need of a thermostat please!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2011 :  21:43:40  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, after getting 2 royals delivered, I was told they came with a full set up, me being me presumed they came with thermostats, but they didn't, so I planned on going for them today to the reptile shop, so I put a lot of layers of paper on the heat mats, and left them unstatted, measured the temp and it was about 31, so nothing like majorly dangerous just for one night.
So anyway long story short, the first shop didn't have any, and the second shop wanted £50 for a mat-stat, which I refused to pay.
eBay will take about a week to deliver, so I was just wondering if anyone had any old ones they wouldn't mind selling me cheap, I have about £15 spare in my Paypal, it would be greatly appreciated.
(P.S Sorry if this should be in the Classifieds, but I wasn't sure so put it here)

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2011 :  22:22:14  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got one sorted now

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000