Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  19:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Pictures aren't great, its on my phone and oh boy are these guys fast. I will get more pictures soon. Anyway I'm away to grin for a bit. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  19:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh wow and congrats!!!

He? She? is lovely!

HAPPY HARLEY DAY!!

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  19:48:16  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Horayyyyyyyy congrats bob I'm very impressed
Looks a lovely Little harley
How old is he/she
There just so cute ain't they I love the way they lick there eyes and lips after a cricket or 2

If you need to know where to get repashy from cheap if you buy 2lb and has exp of 6-2013
Works out about £3.40 per 4oz it's here

http://www.pangeareptile.com/store/crested-gecko-diet.html :)

No more teasing :sniff sniff:( lol

Oh well there's always laws ;)

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose

Edited by - Evolution Morphs on 28/07/2011 19:50:14
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep now Laws is really outnumbered lol.

I dont know how old he said he had them almost 2 weeks, says its a right pig, eating bugs, CGD and said they love their nectar. I have just made my first ever tiny bowl of CGD and it was like water, had to try again but got their in the end. I dont see him (not sure unsexed but he is a he in my mind) eating today but the option is there if he feels upto it.

I haven't seen the eye licking yet, I only had a quick hold in the shop and an even quicker one in my house, they are seriously fast. I was amazed at how they jump, its like a tiny leatherfaced kangaroo. The guy in the shop said it was leaning towards fire markings but for all intents and purposes its a harlequin, kind of lucky really Harley works better with harlequins. Cheers with the web page I will check it out, stock up.

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:14:57  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not a problem if you do order it send them a email asking to make down the customs dec to $15 ;) it works out just over the £18 mark if you don't
It smells soooooooooooo nice good enough to eat I'd say lol
Much better than the Komodo , alot use Clarke cgd/mrp but mind didn't like it that much and there only one place you can get it from in the as well

when I first saw Harley I thought harlequin they change in appearance with age anyway so it's hard to tell def harlequin tho

They are def quick you want to throw a couple of cricket in and watch how fast they pounce to get it

now on facebook

Royal Pythons

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I might just chuck one in see what he does. Luckily my Tarantula and crestie can share similar sized crickets.

I thought Harlequin too but his pattern on his sides aren't massive but nor is he so who knows, i'm saying Harlequin.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:34:54  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ye i found that alot of cresties dont always liek the taste of the komodo cgd, mine didnt, and only used to have a few licks of it. ate enough to pooing and things. i did alot of research, and decided instead of buying the decent repashy cgd, i had spoke to a few breeders, and made smoothies for him!! i blended mango and pear together, and then put small blobs on grease proof paper, and put them in the freezer. then everyday i would get one out, defrost it, and then mix the cgd in with it. still had all the nutrients from the cgd, but had a much nicer taste, and he used to scoff it down.
i saw a thread the other day on thsi topic, and someone had put a recipe in it, will see if i can find it for you.

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:38:18  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I might just chuck one in see what he does. Luckily my Tarantula and crestie can share similar sized crickets.

I thought Harlequin too but his pattern on his sides aren't massive but nor is he so who knows, i'm saying Harlequin.

he looks half harlequin, half fire. my bet was the parents were one of each, and the traights have mixed, but he will still be one or the other, but say if he was fire, he has a slight influince of harlequin. as he grows his pattern will become more clear, so you should be able to tell then

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  20:47:16  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
there's a very thin line between fame/harlequins
if my life depended on it id go for harlequin

well done Danny i forgot that

we blend strawberries and bananas and mango up mix 2 together or just straight
pop them in ice cubes freeze till its time we offer once a week they love it :)

now on facebook

Royal Pythons

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Hatchling

90 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  21:05:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwww what a lovely crestie! Congratulations

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  21:11:07  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D3lboys-Morphs

there's a very thin line between fame/harlequins
if my life depended on it id go for harlequin

well done Danny i forgot that

we blend strawberries and bananas and mango up mix 2 together or just straight
pop them in ice cubes freeze till its time we offer once a week they love it :)

ye it can be hard to difirentiate between them.
ye making smoothies is really fun for you and the crestie. ill find that thread on rfuk now.
banana is a problem fruit. it is ok in small amounts, but can cause problems. to much can stop the intke of calcium and d3 intake, so only in small quantities. my crestie used to love banana, and i used to give him just plain banana once a month, and he would scoff it own, shame it could not be used more often. that along with crickets were his favourite food, and unfortunatly he new the sight of the cricket container, so used to sit at teh front of the cage, and as soon as the door opened, he would jump on the container, and if the lid was off, would help himself to alot of crickets
i really miss him now, but luckily still get to see him now and again, and at the moment am in contact with a breeder for a rhac species, but am awaiting on eggs hopefully i can persuade parents

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  21:44:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just to show how diddy he is.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  23:31:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is it safe to look yet *peaks thru gaps in fingers covering her eyes* this is just not fair . i think someone should just post one to my house , missus cant say anything then lol!
Congrats bob , lovely little guy and tiny! i handled one at a rep shop by me and fell totally in love. i feel the teasin will take ages yet , at lest until after the holiday ! gorgeous .
*slopes off to sulk in the corner with her bottom lip out*

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  23:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thats the best picture of him, calling all crestie nerds, Harequin or fire?

Edited by - Lotabob on 28/07/2011 23:39:20
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2011 :  23:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
meanie!

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  00:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Laws I feel your pain. Lol.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  00:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha! its killing me! but..i do keep showing sar pics of all the gorgeous ones on here so keep the cute ones coming! glad u managed to get hold of one all of ur own tho :)

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  10:12:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, gorgious and so diddy : 3

...I still don't get how all you Crestie owner's don't loose them! X )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  12:19:46  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im kinda leaning more towards harlequin, as the pattern does not hit me as flame. its hard because if he is a harlequin, he has low flanks for harlequin, but if he is a flame, he has very high flanks for a flame. but i think he is a nice little harlequin.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  12:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am saying Harlequin too. Maybe a new morph, I'll call it a 'match' potentially a flame, lol.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2011 :  12:36:48  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im sticking by harlequin, i really dont see much flame in it from that pic, but will be more clear as it grows

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000