Fao BurnedAtTheStake (Banner Maker)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2011 :  10:24:02  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this is how u use mybannermaker.com

1st [Size] u choose the size of ur banner
then it appears in green

2nd [Background] click on background then on Browse and choose a pic , then click on Upload next to Browse icon. and wait until the pic u choose appears, drag the bordes as u want and when u finish click Continue (the upper one) .

3rd [Text] click on text and type anything u want (usualy the name of the pet) and try all the option u got (font, color etc ...) . when u type in line 2 for example, u use line 2 too in the options to move the text (left, right, up and down)

4th [Border] this option gives u the option to choose the thickness of the border ( to the right > more thick )

5th [Effect] from here u can choose any affect u want to make ur banner special . and u can make ur pic more yellowish or any other color u choose too .

6th [Save] Finally save ur banner so u can use it. i usualy choose the option to download it to my PC . and then re-upload it via photobucket.com website.
Click on "Save The Banner" at the bottom of the page .
Then choose continue on free , and u r done !!

Hope it is clear and easy

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2011 :  11:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Tawfik - that's great - can't thank you enough!

Yes, I've been really confused about how do I get the thing on to my sig...I nearly did download it on to my computer at one point.

I got a really good banner created at one point, but for some reason couldn't make the text the colour of my choice - and still couldn't learn how to upload photos, but will be having another go today.

I think this ought to be made into a sticky on the photo section - mods please take note!

Thanks again!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2011 :  14:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
!!!!SUCCESS!!!

Many many thanks Tawfik!!

(And also to Lotabob and others who tried to assist me - I am so slow on the uptake! Thanks again guys!!)

Edited by - n/a on 16/08/2011 14:25:11
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2011 :  14:29:08  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can't see it bats

Only joking well done and well done tawfik
Def a sticky contender

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2011 :  14:57:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2011 :  10:04:03  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congrats BATS !!!!! so happy for u
You are welcome, u really did help me alot with my problems ( u and alot of kind ppl here), so u can consider it a pay-back
although i can't see any photo of your snakes in ur sig, but it really looks cool :)

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2011 :  17:52:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Tawfik - in fact I didn't realise how to put up pics on my sig until I worked out what to do with the banner, but I'd want pics of all my lot - which would make it a very large sig lol!

Hope you and Blitz are doing ok - has he shown any signs of coming out of his fast yet? Fingers crossed.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  12:53:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not yet, last feeding attempt last week failed :( althought he is comming out of his hide everyday at 10 p.m like he is searching fore a meal !!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  17:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's encouraging - I noticed that in mine when they were emerging from the fast. All the best and fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000