A&N out of stock
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  09:36:47  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anybody have any idea how long they take to replenish their stock?

I had to buy from pet shop yesterday and it cost me fifty quid for one weeks bloody rats!

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  09:50:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelf this is where i buy from as well. Spoke to them the other day and was told November time things should be back to normal.
Got a weeks supply from pet shop while i waited for TSM order and couldn't believe the price. TSM stuff was great, bit more expensive than A&N
but far cheaper than pet shops and just not as specific in regards to weights of rats. fantastic service but i will go back to A&N once they are sorted.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  09:59:53  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cheers for the heads up, will give tsm a try then.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  10:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I've had to ring a couple of times in the past (it's easier getting through on their mobile no) and Nicky's been very helpful about telling me when there'll be fresh stock. Usually it's been within the week and they've despatched my order then. They breed and kill their own rodents so it's a case of when the stock is mature enough.

I've been keeping an eye on their website lately though, and have noticed that the rats seem permanently out of stock and had TSM lined up in case I had any difficulty (good to know you're satisfied with them, Bob and also good to know that A&N hope to resume normal rat supply soon as I want to get stocked up for the winter.)

Go to Top of Page

prozacbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
130 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  11:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be honest I've only managed to order from them once every other time they have been out of stock. I can't be flexible about delivery days because I have to arrange around work, so it just never works out for me and I end up using Frozen Direct.

Guybrush (royal python) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csapnto_Q5I

Cassiopeia (Brazilian rainbow boa) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5VQhPP7qVM&NR=1

Smaug (deseart iguana) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ZD_SFA8Lg

Axos & Sutekh (cats) http://youtu.be/AFCgZcHXuTU

Nessie & Nemo etc ( tropical fish)
Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  12:06:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeh TSM have a great friendly and prompt service lilith it's just that their rat weights go from 90g and below in a mixed bag to 90-180g mixed bag. bit too varied.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  12:57:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I'd noticed that - the weights are by no means as precise as A&N's stock. For me that's not too much of a problem, as I have a load of adult corns, who will scoff anything that's going, and Ziska, who's on rats and just as greedy - the mixed bag would get used up one way or another. But if you need to buy a more uniform size, it's definitely a drawback. Still, better than shop prices. And there's Frozen Direct that Prozacbear uses - their sizes might be better?

Edited by - n/a on 11/09/2011 13:00:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000