New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wendigo
Yearling

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  18:06:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well. This morning woke up at about 6 to find our new little pastel missing out of his tub. Went rushing into moms room to wake her. We checked all the living room (where i sleep and where the vivs are) under the sofa, on top of the vivs, took out the fire and checked all there. Couldn't find him anywhere. I feared the dog might of ate him. But thought if he did there would be bits of him left over

I had a driving lesson at 9. So spent 2 and half hours looking. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. But our livingroom doesn't have a door. So i thought he might have got out, and the only real place he could have got is under the stairs. I ran out of time, and needed to get dressed and have something to eat. (had a 3 hour lesson). Anyway when i got back, Got mom to help me clear out the under the stairs, and i found him under a unit. He's looking very sorry for himself that he's been found, and he now has a new nickname that i can't repeat. lol.

0.2.0 Normal Royal Python. Wendigo & Chepi
1.2.0 Dogs. Bedley,Nuna,Holly.
0.2.0 Hens. Orakiah & Astrid
1.2.0 Tortoises. Ishi, Pandora,Squirt.
0.2.0 Rats. Mouse, Flubba.

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  18:37:24  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awww - naughty boy - but so glad you found him! and sounds like he was glad to be found and had enough adventures for one day!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  19:07:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Omg, I bet you were glad to find him! They can get where water can't ...crafty with it too. Bad lad! Glad he's home and safe again!

Hmm, I can imagine what you called him lol ...I once had a very naughty kitten who acquired the nickname of 'Cookie.' Short for 'Cooking Fat' ....

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  19:56:51  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So happy that u found him, once i forget to close the viv right, and when i came back home damn i was afraid that he run away, but he was just sitting in his hide, good boy Blitz

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  20:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I dontthink Duke would get very far if he escaped, his hide wouldn't slide under the door.

Go to Top of Page

python23
Yearling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  21:34:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad you found him, i lost a corn snake and my neighbor found her 6 months later under a car about 100 yards away from the house.

02 Corn (female)
03 Amel corn (male)
03 Amel corn (female)
03 Royal reduced pattern (male)
05 Royal normal (male)
09 Het Pied (male)
10 Royal normal (female)
10 Het Pied (Female)

Go to Top of Page

Welly
Yearling

United Kingdom
423 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2011 :  20:08:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All 3 of mine have escaped. Not through lack of care, they are just amazing at escaping

0.1.0 Royal Python
0.0.1 Mexican Black King
1.0.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000