Update on dorris
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2011 :  23:04:29  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya

Doing a few updates for my snakes starting with dorris the red tail boa, ive used myself as a tree so you can get an idea of her size

Shes approx 13 months old and 54" plus long now and developing a nice heavy girth, friendly as ever and still nice and calm so all going well still

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2011 :  23:07:22  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aww, she's lovely! and not very camera shy either LOL

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2011 :  23:16:09  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Definitely aint shy any more, seems like everywhere my hand goes she HAS to follow at times lol, very inquisitive girl

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2011 :  11:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blimey, boas really do grow fast don't they? She's a beauty and clearly with a temperament to match her looks.

Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2011 :  01:44:07  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya B.A.T.S.

Ye shes stunning in my best biased daddy voice lol, temperament and personality is getting better and better with every day that passes, thankfully just in time before she gets big enough to bite and hurt, don`t want another one of them off her now lol

Shes been playing out with my 7 year old tonight as well so really pleased with her

Martin

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000