New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

will555driver
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  21:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Trying her best to climb onto the camera!

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  21:30:57  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lovely picture
Is she/he in blue ?

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

will555driver
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  21:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you! Couldnt not get a couple of snaps before we let her settle in.Yup she is in blue at the mo so should look even brighter when she is done :) Couldnt be happoer with her.
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  22:10:16  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
so pretty! :) even in blue she's very cute!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  00:44:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bless. What are you calling her? Pretty snake.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  08:52:09  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very sweet little snake looks great, hope she will shed perfectly for u, u will be surprized how gorgeous she will look after her first shed with u
Congrats again on your first royal

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  12:32:48  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she looks very nice, although from that first picture she looks quite underweight. where did you buy her from??

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

will555driver
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  15:41:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Bless. What are you calling her? Pretty snake.

Havent decided on a name yet. Finfing it hard to pick. Maybe once we get to know her a bit more a name will come to us.
Go to Top of Page

will555driver
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  15:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

she looks very nice, although from that first picture she looks quite underweight. where did you buy her from??

I got her from my local exotic store. We had a good look around at others first and she was actually one of the chunkier ones. I can see what you mean but I think its the photo. She is due a feed but as she has just arrived and is settling in im gunna give it a couple extra days before I try. She has literally just shed today. Seems to have come off all in one which I think is a good sign? Desperate to get her out and inspect how she now looks but havent even had her a week yet so trying to resist! I want to get some scales to keep an eye on her growth though. Only thing I havent got.

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  17:01:46  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by will555driver

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

I got her from my local exotic store. We had a good look around at others first and she was actually one of the chunkier ones. I can see what you mean but I think its the photo. She is due a feed but as she has just arrived and is settling in im gunna give it a couple extra days before I try. She has literally just shed today. Seems to have come off all in one which I think is a good sign? Desperate to get her out and inspect how she now looks but havent even had her a week yet so trying to resist! I want to get some scales to keep an eye on her growth though. Only thing I havent got.

I think it is just the picture... In the second to last one and last one you can tell she isn't, it's just a light I think making her spine look luminous.
Get some digital scales, they are only about a tenner or so
And you don't have to stick to bang on 7 days before attempting a feed or handle.
Although I do like to get mine feeding before handling.
Also check to make sure she has no retained eye caps

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  19:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No you don't have to stick to the seven days I fed my newest arrival the same day I got her although see gave a pretty good hint see'd eat it as she tried to eat my hand on more than one occasion lol, but also you have to remember it depends on the snakes own personality good luck picking a name, that can be more stressfull than looking after the snake......

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000